Time Attendance Solution
Our Time Attendance Solution manages access records obtained from authentication server. There is no need of additional installation of Time & Attendance devices as a fingerprint recognition device can be used as the basis of an integrated system. In addition, access records are strictly managed based on fake fingerprint detection function. Thus, manipulation of work hours can be prevented in advance.
Aggregated T&A data monitoring
Prevention of manipulating work hours
Remote control of T&A for employees who work outside of office
Providing two choices; Stand alone, Network
Inter operable with ERP
Saving management expenses by computerized automatic system
Improved work atmosphere by preventing manipulation of work hours
Improved internal and external images by automatic work process
Increasing work efficiency by integrated management of automatic payroll and human resource
What are the benefits of using a Biometric Time Attendance System?
- User friendly
- Easy to use
- Records automatically
- Saves a lot of time
- Records details accurately
- Avoids early punching, late punching and buddy punching easily
- Better security
- Integrates into payroll systems, account systems and billing systems easily
- Prevents time theft
- Saves money for the company
What is Biometric Time Attendance and how does it Work?
To break it down, a biometric time attendance system is a biometric time clock that tracks employee attendance, including when they clock in, when they clock out and if they showed up when they were scheduled to work.
It takes your unique physical characteristics and uses vascular patterns, hand print, finger print, iris patterns and even voice recognition to identify you and verify that you’re doing what you’re authorized to do.
These technologies allow an employer an unparalleled means of knowing who was doing what, when they were doing it and who is in attendance at any given point in time.
Even if the employee works offsite, the technology can be used electronically over the internet to ensure that an employee’s time is tracked, by telling not only when the employee was working, but also what they were working on and how long they spent at a given task.
It permits you to focus on your core business by giving the quickest and easiest way to overcome your attendance tracking issues, because a biometric marker cannot be forged or faked in some way, therefore making it a fool proof method.
Biometrics technology can be used as a type of employee time management system because of its ability to recognize people’s unique physiological characteristics. Biometrics based time and attendance terminals are becoming increasingly popular in today’s market because of their many benefits (and, lets face it, hand or face scanning equipment is just pretty awesome). Because biometrics terminals read a person’s unique fingerprint, iris, hand shape, or face shape, they ensure that employees cannot clock in for one another, thereby preventing employee time theft.
One of the most prevalent biometric technologies is the fingerprint recognition system; by placing a finger on the scanner, the time clock terminal reads the fingerprint and allows the person to clock in or out.
Another biometrics terminal has the ability to recognize hand shape and size. I originally assumed that the device was capturing a three dimensional image of the hand being scanned when I first saw the system. However, in reality, it captures unique “minutia points” on the hand of the employee and measures between the points, then hashes the measurement to a single unique value that is transmitted for verification.
This technology is not restricted to just hands and fingers; there are terminals that scan a person’s iris to recognize the individual. Additionally, certain systems capture an image of a person’s unique face shape and use this to allow employees access to features on the terminal.
One of the newest and most interesting types of biometrics technology deals with recognizing the unique patterns that veins make in a person’s hand. Because these patterns are intricate and highly complex, it is nearly impossible for one person to clock in as another. The technology, therefore, has very low false acceptance and false rejection rates and is used in especially high security areas.
In this way, biometrics is extremely useful both in helping businesses feel secure and in eliminating employee time theft, as it relies on personal characteristics that vary between individuals. The wide variety of easy to use terminals ensures that biometrics is a smart (and cool) solution when deciding what kind of time and attendance system to purchase for your company.
Quotation for Web Based Attendance & Payroll Management
|Sl#||Product Description||Qnt.||Unit Price||Total Price|
|03||Installation & Training||5,000.00|
Time Attendance and Payroll Management Features
- Easily customizable
- User Friendly Interface
- Operation tracking according to trade language
- Operation or across the modules eliminate duplication of works
Organization Policy Setup:
- Company Information with full address, logo etc.
- Company’s Weekly Holiday Setup.
- Fixed Holiday Entry [E.g. Govt. Holiday]
- Yearly holiday setup [both fixed & variable holiday]
- Setup Multiple Branch Information
- Branch wise [multilevel] Organizational Chart Setup like:
- Employee Designation wise Grade Setting
Payroll Policy Setup:
- Unlimited Level of Payroll Head Creation under two predefined group.
E.g. Payable & Deduction
- Employee wise Payroll Entitlement Setting.
- Grade wise Bonus Policy Setting
- Grade wise Allowance Policy Setting
- Grade wise Deduction Policy Setting
- Grade wise Overtime Policy Setting
- PR Policy Setup
- Leave Policy Setting
Time Attendance Policy:
- Multiple Shift Setup
- Attendance Policy Setup (Late, OT, Early Out, Late Out, Half Day Policy Setup)
- Attendance Update By Administrator
- Attendance Update Log Tracking
Time Attendance Record:
- Employee Information
- Personal Information
- Unique Employee ID, Card ID, Image
- Contact Address, Father Name, DOB etc.
- Job Information
- Branch, Department, Designation, Section, Grade, Category
- Shift, Basic Salary, Salary/Hour etc, Joining Date, PF Status.
- Education information
- Detail Educational Qualification
- Previous Working Experience
- Extra Curricular Information.
- Payroll Entitlement Setting By Employee
- Employees Leave Entry
- Employee wise Leave History
- Advance Entry by Employee
- Salary Increment Information
- Employee Transfer Information
- Employee Promotion Information
- Employee Incentive Entry
- Employee Fine Entry
- Employee Discontinue Information
- Employee PF (Provident Fund) Information
- Personal Information
- Employee Training Category
- Employee Training Information
- Training Performance & Evaluation
- Employee Travelling Information
- Direct Connectivity with the Attendance Device through the System to collect employees attendance records
- Display Attendance information in detail
- Department wise attendance display
- Print Attendance Report
- Bulk Attendance Entry By Department
- Attendance posting to prepare Salary Sheet
- Promotion/Transfer/Increment/Discontinue Posting
- Blocked Employee to create Monthly Salary
- Prepare Monthly Salary Sheet By Branch/Department
- Update Monthly Salary Sheet By Employee
- Monthly Salary Sheet Posting
- Branch wise Login
- Branch wise Data Entry & Report View
- Data Backup Policy By using MS SQL Server
- Employees ID Card Generation Option
- Employee Personal Information (CV)
- Employee wise Leave Application
- Employee Leave History
- Employee Advance/Loan Application
- Section wise Advance/Loan Recover
- Discontinued Employee List
- Employee Training Activity
- Employee Travel Information
- Employee Performance Evaluation
- Employees ID Card Generation
- Attendance Report
- Department & Date wise Attendance
- Employee & Date wise Attendance
- Daily Attendance Report by Branch/Department/Designation
- Late Report By Branch/Department/Employee
- Employee Monthly Attendance Summary by Department
- Monthly Over time Statement By Department/Employee
- Employee wise Monthly Job Cart
- Employee wise Early Out
- Department/Designation wise Early Out
- Absent List by Date Branch/Department
- Attendance Status by Date
- Payroll Report
- Employee wise Pay slip
- Monthly Salary Statement By Branch
- Monthly Salary Statement By Department
- Monthly Over Time Statement
Bonus Sheet by Branch/Department (optional)